Help support the Fall 2021 Provisional Class and New Reach by making blankets and collecting toiletries for those in need.
Materials needed for blanket-making:
- 5-6 yards of fleece cut into two equal pieces
- ruler or measuring tape (optional)
Following the DIAD event, completed blankets should be mailed to or dropped off at:
- 54 Cooper Pl, New Haven, CT 06515 (please contact Haley Sabitus at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate delivery)
- 360 State St, Apt 2421, New Haven, CT 06510 (please contact Amanda Lorenz at email@example.com to coordinate delivery)
- 197 Haverford St, Hamden, CT 06517 (please contact Katy Meier at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate delivery)
Learn how to make a tie blanket here: https://youtu.be/8rQ89wbLOZ8.
Mission: We inspire lasting independence for all people affected by homelessness and poverty through a continuum of housing and support, using the most innovative, progressive, equitable and inclusive methods.
Learn more about New Reach: https://www.newreach.org/.
Virtual Login information:
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/gag-wzuj-fby
Or dial: (US) +1 385-988-0394 PIN: 387 733 483#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/gag-wzuj-fby?pin=9673724787484