Financial support for projects and programs of the Junior League of Greater New Haven is made possible by corporate sponsorships, community grants, Junior League fundraisers, and individual donations. In recent years, financial contributions have helped to support the Junior League to...
- Partner with New Haven schools for read alouds and book drives, and provide enrichment programming.
- Donate over 1000 books to New Haven Public Schools.
- Promote hunger awareness activities that bring attention to the issues of hunger and malnutrition in our community.
- Organize a literacy program for expectant teens.
- Plan events for children of single parents. Hosted events for Big Brothers/Big Sisters unmatched "littles."
- Sponsor Volunteerism Scholarship Awards for area female high school seniors.
- Develop Elm City Kids, a weekly evening care center for the children of women in substance abuse treatment programs.
- Present Elm City Parenting Workshops. Designed and installed a therapeutic garden at a women's shelter.
- Provide career seminars for women entering or re-entering the work force.
- Participate in clothing drives. Implemented a bureau to coordinate community volunteers.
We hope you will consider a donation to the Junior League of Greater New Haven. You can make a contribution by:
- Making a one-time or recurring donation to the Junior League. Click on the "Make a Donation " link to the left to donate through the League's secure Paypal server or
- Attending one of the League's fundraisers: